- Brush hair to remove any unnecessary tangles
- Separate hair into two sections
- Take a small section of hair from one of the sections and cross it over to the other section and add that piece of hair to the other section
- Now, on the other section, take a small section of hair and cross over to the other section and add that piece of hair to it
- Continue this process until you run out of hair or just have the fishtail as long as you want.
- If you want a tight fishtail make sure you tighten the hair after each strand of hair. If you want a loose don’t tighten it to much but still tighten
- Secure it with a rubber band.
- Also, if you want a high fishtail start with a pony tail and then do the process.
- You will end up with a beautiful looking fishtail that is great for any occasion.